Hi, and welcome to LNZ Nutrition! I’m Linzy- A Registered Dietitian and a busy mom to two boys, and a labradoodle. LNZ Nutrition is your one stop shop for all things family nutrition.
I work with my patients to teach them that feeding your family should not be stressful or challenging.
I specialize in nutrition for children ages 0-18.
A few things that I do in my practice:
- Help parents eliminate stress when introducing solids to infants
- Work with young athletes to help them maximize performance through diet
- Teach children with food allergies/intolerances/food allergic disorders what foods to avoid and how to plan a diet that includes needed nutrients
- Work with families that have meal time stress to make meal times enjoyable
- Work with parents to expand the diets of picky eaters
- Teach children’s nutrition cooking classes (ages 17 months – 8 years old)
Prior to founding LNZ nutrition, I worked as a supermarket dietitian, as a Clinical Nutritionist at Hospital for Special Surgery and as a Pediatric Dietitian at Northwell’s Allergy/immunology office. After working in many different areas in the nutrition field, I found my true passion of family nutrition. I have helped many families with their nutrition challenges, and I want to help you!
There is a lot of contradicting information about nutrition, and I am here to help you navigate the science and simplify the information. Let LNZ nutrition make healthy eating part of your family’s every day life!
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- MS in Nutrition from Lehman College
- Clinical dietetic internship at NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital
- BS in Retail Management and Consumer Studies from Syracuse University
- Certificate in Adult Weight Management from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics