I am a Registered Dietitian who loves all things nutrition, and believes that healthy eating should not be stressful or challenging. Ingredients should be recognizable, and I teach my clients the importance of reading labels. My definition of healthy eating is not skipping dessert or avoiding your favorite foods, but simply making healthier decisions and portion control.
Prior to founding LNZ nutrition, I worked as a Clinical Nutritionist at Hospital for Special Surgery. I have worked with intramural to elite athletes to help them maximize performance with diet, and have also helped people with diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and arthritis learn how to improve their health with diet. I hold a certificate in Adult Weight Management from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and work with patients to help them reach their goal weight.
There is a lot of contradicting information about nutrition. I am here to help you navigate the science and simplify the information. Let LNZ nutrition make healthy eating part of your every day life!
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- MS in Nutrition from Lehman College
- Clinical dietetic internship at NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital
- BS in Retail Management and Consumer Studies from Syracuse University
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Greater New York Dietetic Association
- Long Island Dietetic Association
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Dietetic Practice Group
- Dietitians in Business and Communications Dietetic Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- Pediatric Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group