NUTRITION FOR BUSY MOMS
This live virtual class is for you if:
- want feeding yourself and your family to be less stressful
- you have tried fad diets with no success
- you are unsure if to snack and what to snack on
- you spend too much time making separate meals for your whole family
- access to a registered dietitian, recipe ideas, pantry stocking tips and shopping lists sounds exciting!
Join me for my new 6 week live virtual group course. We will cover topics such as myth busting fad diets; carbohydrates and fats: our friends or enemies?; easy meals and snacks for the mom on the go, the mom working from home, and the mom in the office; food tracking and the scale: when they help and when they hurt; and more! Also included is a private facebook group, a virtual group exercise class and a virtual group cooking class. Cost is $150.
Contact me below with any questions and to sign up!
Cooking the Alphabet with LNZ Nutrition
MOMMY AND ME TODDLER COOKING CLASS!
Toddlers will cook and explore food using their 5 senses. All recipes are no bake and easy to duplicate at home. Learning about different foods and kids being involved with cooking helps kids become more adventurous eaters, decreases picky eating and helps build healthy relationships with food! I specialize in food allergies and can accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions.
*Virtual classes available*
Contact me below to learn about availability and with questions!