Private classes, virtual classes, after school programs and birthday parties are all available.
Contact Linzy at LNZNutrition@gmail.com for the current schedule and to learn more
About the class: Children will cook while developing their math, science and reading skills. Involving children in the kitchen will also help encourage picky eaters to try new foods. As a family registered dietitian specializing in pediatrics, I will also teach children about nutrition in an age appropriate way. I am a registered dietitian specializing in both picky eating and food allergies. All recipes will be dietitian approved!
- Class length: 45 minutes
- Class themes: Each class will feature a different letter/recipe
Example of a class’s format:
(classes will vary based on age and food allergies. All classes are hands on and will include age appropriate nutrition lessons)
For the letter B:
- Recipe: Banana oatmeal cookies
- I will take the children step by step through the recipe. I will highlight the letter B and bananas while teaching other skills such as math, colors, measuring, and knife skills as we cook.
- This recipe/and all other recipes are a great way to expose children to different foods
- While the food cooks we will do other activities. Activities include science experiments and nutrition games such as nutrition bingo
both non cook/bake recipes and recipes that require a kitchen are available for your students.
Email LNZnutrition@gmail.com with any questions